Terms And Conditions
- If the student is not present at the lessons, he is not entitled to financial compensation.
- In the absence of a course lecturer, we will provide adequate compensation so that the lessons can take place properly.
- The course fee paid is not refundable. Compensation for missed lessons can be made in another course during the same semester only after a proper excuse of the lesson in advance at the firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of non-completion of the course, we offer the possibility of participation in other courses on other dates and under the guidance of other lecturers
- Changing the lecturer in the course is not a reason to return the course fee
- Moving the course to another semester is not possible
- A client who for some reason cannot continue with the started course can secure compensation for himself.
- The minimum number of students in one group is set at 4. The maximum number is set at 10. If the group does not reach the minimum number of students, this course will not be opened and students will be offered another tuition date.
In case of the client's illness or failure to attend the class for other reasons, it is necessary for the client to apologize for the class at least 24 hours in advance by sending an SMS to the above phone number 00420 777 779 159, 00356 99767393 and the lecturer's phone number. In the event of an unexcused hour or too late apology, the amount for that hour will be forfeited without the right to compensation. In case of apology in time, the teaching is moved to an alternative teaching date. Paid course fees are not refundable.