Spanish online - Intensive - 0926/autumn - A1 Complete beginners - Tuesday and Thursday 19.35-21.05
Limited time offer of autumn courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 530 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
- Complete beginners (A1)
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 19:35 - 21:05
- 10/10/2023 - 21/12/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 3
- 380.00 EUR 270.00 EUR
- Autumn 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course
As part of this course, you will create a very good foundation of Spanish grammar , which you will thoroughly consolidate with the help of a large number of speaking exercises. Through conversation topics, you will acquire new vocabulary and deepen your speaking skills. You will be able to hold a fluent basic conversation with a native speaker, you will get along abroad .
The lecturer will communicate with you mainly in Czech, but during the exercises she will try to use as much Spanish as possible , in addition, she will often repeat Czech sentences in Spanish translation as well. You will practice all basic language skills (speaking, reading, writing, listening).
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate as confirmation of the level achieved and the number of hours learned.
- During the course students will learn the basics of grammar and understand grammatical phenomena such as feminine and masculine nouns Feminine and masculine adjectives
- present tense of the verb to be - ser, llamarse, trabajar, vivir
- interrogative particles – dónde, qué, de dónde, cómo
- demonstrative adjectives
- plural of nouns and adjectives
- possessive pronouns I.
- present tense of regular verbs
- definite articles: el, la, los, las
- prepositions connected with place: en-cima de, debajo de, al lado de, a la izquier-da/derecha de
I will learn …
- to introduce myself
- talk about your interests
- talk about your profession
- say where i come from
- express number and quantity
- ask for information about others
- talk about what i own
- describe daily activities
- describe the house and room furnishings