Spanish Online - 0915/Autumn - A1-A2 - False Beginners - Monday 18.00-19.30
Limited time offer of autumn courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 274 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
- Beginners (A1-A2) , Advanced Beginners (A2)
- 18:00 - 19:30
- 09/10/2023 - 18/12/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 3
- 190.00 EUR 137.00 EUR
- Autumn 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course
As part of this course, you will create a very good foundation of Spanish grammar , which you will thoroughly consolidate with the help of a large number of speaking exercises. Through conversation topics, you will acquire new vocabulary and deepen your speaking skills. You will be able to hold a fluent basic conversation with a native speaker, you will get along abroad .
The lecturer will communicate with you mainly in Czech, but during the exercises she will try to use as much Spanish as possible , in addition, she will often repeat Czech sentences in Spanish translation as well. You will practice all basic language skills (speaking, reading, writing, listening).
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate as confirmation of the level achieved and the number of hours learned.
Course content (outline)
- verbs hay/Está(n)
- present tense of the verbs ir, dar, venir, seguir, cerrar
- imperative of regular and irregular verbs (tú/usted)
- the verb gustar
- possessive pronouns II.
- present tense of the verbs salir, volver, empezar, jugar, querer, po-der, hacer
- reflexive verbs – levantarse, acostarse
- adjectives - colors, distinguishing gender and number
- present tense of the verbs saber and prefe-rir
- direct object personal pronouns: lo, la los, las
- verbs with a pronoun: gustar, pare-cer, quedar (bien o mal)
I will learn …
- describe the city in which I live
- talk about your hobbies
- describe a person's physical appearance
- describe a person's personality and characteristics
- name family members
- talk about your family
- list and describe clothing