Italian Online - 0209/Spring - A1-A2 False Beginners - Wednesday 8.45-10.15
Limited time offer of spring courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 274 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginners (A1-A2) , Advanced Beginners (A2)
- 08:45 - 10:15
- 05/04/2023 - 21/06/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 3
- 190.00 EUR 147.00 EUR
- Spring 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
About the course
This Italian language course is designed for false beginners.
General Italian language courses will teach you to communicate verbally and in writing in a foreign language in everyday life.
Do you need to make an appointment abroad, answer an email or simply understand films or music in the original? Then there is one of the general Italian language courses.
The advantage of our language school is the form of teaching. It takes place according to the most modern textbooks and electronics. So it's not just a dull jumble of words, but the courses are designed in an interesting, fun and, above all, simple way!
writing a letter, meeting, clothes, shopping, colors, clocks, determining the time, expressing an opinion, Italian TV, asking for help, for a loan, expressing regret, wishes, orientation on the street, giving advice, at a concert...
• reflexive and regular verbs of the -ARE group in the present tense
•present tense of -ERE and -IRE verbs
• basic irregular verbs in the present tense
• nouns in the singular and plural, feminine and masculine
• indefinite articles and definite articles in the singular and plural
• conditional of the verb to want as a means of expressing a polite request
• basic modal verbs
• basic prepositions and their connection with articles
•positive and negative imperatives
• present subjunctive – regular and irregular verbs
•use of the conditional method
•expressing the future in the past
• simple listening, short conversations, reading texts and written speech
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate as confirmation of the level achieved and the number of hours learned.
We are looking forward to your participation!