French Online - 0175/Spring - A1 Complete Beginners - Wednesday 18.00-19.30
Limited time offer of spring courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 274 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
- Complete beginners (A1) , Beginners (A1-A2)
- 18:00 - 19:30
- 12/04/2023 - 28/06/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 3
- 190.00 EUR 147.00 EUR
- Spring 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course
General French language courses will teach you to communicate verbally and in writing in a foreign language in everyday life.
Do you need to make an appointment abroad, answer an email or simply understand films or music in the original? Then there is one of the general French language courses.
The advantage of our language school is the form of teaching. It takes place according to the most modern textbooks and electronics. So it's not just a dull jumble of words, but the courses are designed in an interesting, fun and, above all, simple way!
– introduction to the language, basic prerequisites for working with the language - reading words, pronunciation.
– basic syntax - simple sentences, questions
– basic phrases (greeting, short introduction, polite phrases)
- interrogative pronouns
– declension of nouns
– basic prepositions
- modal verbs
– basic couplings
– simple listening, short conversations, reading texts and written speech mainly on the topic of family, introduction of oneself
Upon completion of the on-demand course, you will receive a certificate as confirmation of the level achieved and the number of hours learned.
We are looking forward to your participation