English online - 0120/spring - A2-B1 Advanced beginners to intermediate - Tuesday 18.00-19.30
Limited time offer of spring courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 274 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Beginners to Intermediate (A2-B1) , Intermediate (B1)
- 18:00 - 19:30
- 11/04/2023 - 27/06/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 4
- 190.00 EUR 147.00 EUR
- Spring 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
About the course
General English language courses will teach you to communicate verbally and in writing in a foreign language in everyday life.
Do you need to make an appointment abroad, answer an email or simply understand films or music in the original? Then there is one of the general English language courses.
The advantage of our language school is the form of teaching. It takes place according to the most modern textbooks and electronics. So it's not just a dull jumble of words, but the courses are designed in an interesting, fun and, above all, simple way!
Lessons 1 to 4 of the English File Pre-intermediate 3rd Edition textbook will be discussed in the course
Grammar, Topics for speaking, reading and listening, writing:
1. word order in questions introducing people
2. present simple = present simple, plural = finals –s/-es Writing: describing people – appearance and personality
My mother x my best friend
3. present continuous = present continuous; prepositions of place
Topics for speaking, reading and listening: Moulin Rouge, clothes
4. past simple regular and irregular verbs = past simple regular and irregular verbs
Practical English - conversation: Problems in the hotel
5. past continuous = past continuous; prepositions of time and place
6. time sequences, conjunctions – so, because, but, although, verb phases
Writing: My favorite photo
7. expressing the future using going to
At the airport, passenger stories
8. expressing the future tense using the present continuous tense
Writing: an informal letter
Plans for tonight with friends
9. relative clauses = relative clauses with who, which, where
Paraphrasing Practical English - conversation: conversation in a restaurant, social conversation after dinner, planning
10. pre-present tense = present perfect. Conjunctions yet, just and already in connection with the present perfect simple
Parents and children, today's young generation
11. pre-present tense or past simple? shopping
12. something, anything, nothing. Adjectives ending in -ed/-ing How people spend their weekends
We are looking forward to your participation!