English online - 0112/autumn - A1-A2 False to advanced beginners - Thursday 19.35-21.05
Limited time offer of autumn courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 274 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
- Advanced Beginners (A2)
- 19:35 - 21:05
- 12/10/2023 - 21/12/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 4
- 190.00 EUR 137.00 EUR
- Autumn 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course
Grammar, Vocabulary, topics for speaking and listening
1. Grammar: : past simple verb to be = past simple, word formation = word formation Writing: Informal letter
Speaking and listening topics: Where were you? Practicing the past tense
2. Grammar: past simple = past simple of regular verbs,
Expressing the past, taxi journey, tourist information
3. Grammar: past simple = past simple of irregular verbs, verbs go, have, get
Topics for speaking and listening: Unusual experiences, fun with friends
4. Grammar: past tense - regular and irregular verbs,
Practical English - conversation: We ask for the way, direction.
Topics for speaking and listening: Detective story, police interview
5. Grammar: demonstrative pronouns there is / there are, prepositions (place and movement)
Writing: description of your house
Speaking and listening topics: Description of your home, description of place (in the present tense)
6. Grammar: demonstrative pronouns there was/ there were, prepositions (place and movements)
Topics for speaking and listening: Description of the room (in the past tense) Review of lessons 7-8
7. Grammar: countable and uncountable nouns = countable and
uncountable nouns, indefinite article a / an; indefinite pronouns some / any
Topics for speaking and listening: Food, my daily menu
8. Grammar: how much / how many; adverbs of quantity – a lot, not much, etc.
Speaking and listening topics: Food, drinks, expressing quantities
9. Grammar: gradation of adjectives – 2nd level – comparative adjectives
Practical English – conversation: In a restaurant