English Online - 0100/Autumn - A1 Complete Beginners - Tuesday 14.45-16.15
Limited time offer of autumn courses.
Our tip! Order any two courses or a course for two people for a special price of 274 euro.
Please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at email@example.com
- Complete beginners (A1) , Beginners (A1-A2)
- 14:45 - 16:15
- 10/10/2023 - 19/12/2023
- You can log in: at any time
- Max: 6 , free: 3
- 189.00 EUR 127.00 EUR
- Autumn 2023
What benefits do you get by registering?
- The system will reserve a place in the course for you immediately
- You can pay by card online
- You will get access to online lessons
- You can leave a reference to the lecturer
- You will have an overview of all your orders
If you have any questions, please contact us at (00356) 99767393 or at (00420) 777 779 159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course
General English language courses will teach you to communicate in words and writing in a foreign language in everyday life. Do you need to communicate abroad, reply to an email or simply understand films or music in the original? At that time, there is one of the general English language courses.
The advantage of our language school is the form of teaching. It is carried out according to the most modern textbooks and electronics. It is not just a dull whipping of words, but the courses are designed in an interesting, entertaining and, above all, simple form!
**Grammar, Vocabulary, topics for speaking and listening Extra activities **
1. My name is Hannah, not Anna
verb to be = verb to be (positive sentences); pronouns (I, you , he, ...)
Numerals 0-20; days of the week greetings
2. Around the World
verb to be = verb to be (negative sentences and questions)
countries and nationalities; numerals 20 – 1000
3. Open your books please
alphabet ; personal data, class
Practical English: Arriving in London
4. The Writer's Room
plural= plurals; indeterminate member a, an; pointing pronouns – this, that, these, those;
things and instructions in the room, conversation in the hotel
5. Stars and stripes
adjectives Writing: personal profile
Description using adjectives, typical American films/foods/places
6. After 300 meters turn left
command mode = imperatives, let's
Repetition and review
7. What I love about the UK
present tense simple = present simple, positive and negative sentences, writing: journal article
Customs typical of great Britain
8. Work and rest
present tense simple = present simple, questions.
order of words in the question, time data
9. Is his wife or sister? Verb phrases
Writing: Social networking
First day in the office
10. Super life! Forms appropriatedн = Whose?, Possessiveґs.
11. prepositions (at, in, he, to) Family, words associated with time,
12. Short life, long life adverbs and expressions of frequency How to live to a long age
Repetition and review